There was an error in this gadget
The Ego
...have passed since I started this blog. I put the dates into the online calculator, and these figures showed up:


From and including: Sunday, 24 September 2006
To and including: Monday, 11 July 2011
It is 1752 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 4 years, 9 months, 18 days including the end date
Alternative time units
1752 days can be converted to one of these units:
151,372,800 seconds
2,522,880 minutes
42,048 hours
250 weeks (rounded down)


I started because of curiosity. I stuck at it because I loved to write. I spoke freely because I was anonymous. I can't believe I'm about to do this... but it has been at the back of my mind for a while now. Recent events have only confirmed that I'm not anonymous at all.

I'm not going to blog here anymore.

I don't know how many followers I have on this blog, or how many people come across it. I never bothered setting up analytics for this, so I don't know anything about the visitor statistics. Perhaps it is better I don't know.

I'm not going to delete this blog. It holds far too many memories. I'm just not returning to post here anymore. I  have a lot of social media going on with my real name, and ... the last thing I will share with you is this: I've already started some social media experiments with another anonymous name.

Today, is my last post as The Ego. I have become someone else, somewhere else. Where truly, no one knows me. Save one very important person, whom I trust with all my heart with my identity. That's how it will stay for that.

Thank you, whoever has come by my blog. I appreciate your comments, your support, and thank you again.

I wish everyone all the best...and who knows, you may stumble across my other blog not knowing it's me.

Take care bloggers.
- The Ego.
5 Responses
  1. Richa Says:

    I do really hope I stumble upon your other blog then. :)
    I hardly ever commented but I did read you. Will miss.

    Good luck!


  2. Asad Says:

    We'll miss you.


  3. Asad Says:

    We'll miss you. :(


  4. Seabee Says:

    I've enjoyed reading your posts. Good luck.


  5. Harsha Says:

    ya know.. I think I was the first one to comment on your blog.. not knowing it was you :D and you wrote to me thinking I had found you!

    Its been a whirlwind of a journey. We've all come a long way since we started blogging. Grown up. Experianced alot.

    Sometimes when you're going through that feeling 'how did I get here!'.. open up these pages and read from the past. Some will make you smile. Some will make you sad.. but also make you realise what you're made of.

    I know we haven't kept in touch like we once used to. This blog helped me do that in a way. I hope I can still be in touch with what you're becoming now and wish you all the best :o)


DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed on this blog are the bloggers private thoughts, not meant to cause harm. Take everything with a pinch of salt.