There was an error in this gadget
The Ego
"I can really imagine how sick / empty / nauseous / insecure / betrayed ...devastated... you feel"

A friend sent me that message a few days back. She nailed it. That is exactly how I feel about the situation I am in. She's been through the same experience, and I can't wait to have some alone time with her to thrash it out and hopefully feel the slightest bit better. Although I doubt it.

*          *          *          *

This post is called "a month later" because I haven't blogged for a month now. Anyway, I've been busy with work and personal commitments, all of which have contributed to the lack of blogging.

*          *          *          *
Normal service to resume shortly.
Labels: , | edit post
0 Responses
DISCLAIMER: All opinions expressed on this blog are the bloggers private thoughts, not meant to cause harm. Take everything with a pinch of salt.