I'd say about two weeks back.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Uhuh, I think it's quite good. Definitely legible and neat. Yea I'm praising myself. What's new?
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I'm not sure. I apparently make terrible first impressions. If I got to know me better, then yes.
5. Do you use sarcasm?
6. How do you want your life to be in a couple of years? (realistically please)
Working in a magazine, successful at my work, and probably be settled relationship-wise. Also I want my bro to have spoken by then :)
7. Would you bungee jump?
No. Never. I'm chicken. *squawk*
8. What is your favorite cereal?
I'm not a big fan of cereal; just do corn flakes. Or Chocos.
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
10. Would you move again?
I have to, in less than a year. No choice.
11. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their hair and the way they behave, i.e. the impression they make.
12. Red or pink?
What a silly question!!! RED!!!
13. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I take on more tension than I need to.
14. What do you miss the most?
Okay I lie. I miss Mom, bro, Jo and Stained quite equally.
15. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
Whoever I tagged, yes.
16. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now?
My red and pink tartan-design pajamas and my red-pink-black house slippers.
17. What are you listening to right now?
The bzzzzzzzz of my laptop at certain intervals and the noises of my keyboard.
18. What annoys you the most?
People who lie and people who pretend to be something they're not.
19. Favorite smell?
Well for myself? True Star by Hilfiger or Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden OR Cool Water by Davidoff. Otherwise I love how my bro smells ...always like talcum powder or something! Oh and Stained's neck.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
21. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Uhuh, she seems cool and is a good writer!
22. Favorite sports to watch?
Can I say none? The only sport I can watch though is cricket. But it's lost its charm lately :(
23. Hair color?
Black? Dark brown?
24. Eye color?
25. Do you have any major regrets?
26. Favorite food?
Anything Mom makes. She da best.
27. Scary movies or happy endings?
28. Last movie you watched, and with whom?
I saw The Proposal (for the 2nd time) and alone :)
29. What color shirt are you wearing?
Red pajama top...with a cow on it :D
30. Summer or winter?
Ummmm... After experiencing winter in UK... my answer is... Dubai's winter and UK's summer!!! :D
31. Hugs or kisses?
Can I have both? Please? Please? PLEASE???
32. Most likely to respond?
Erm, I won't be surprised if neither.
33. Least likely to respond?
Both whom I tagged :P
34. What book are you reading now?
McNae's Essential Law for Journalists. It's actually quite interesting!
35. What is on your mouse pad?
The...err... mouse? Oh you mean design? It's the car McQueen from the animation movie 'Cars'.
36. What did you watch on tv last night?
I have not seen TV since I've come to UK. Two reasons: one, I have no time; two, you need a TV licence to watch TV here and no one in my flat has the time or wants to watch anything (we all look like haggard bums at the moment coz we're all superbusy). So...nothing!
37. What little thing makes you happy?
When I get phone calls or sms's from my special peeps.
38. Rolling stones or beatles?
39. What is the farthest you have been from home?
40. Do you have a special talent?
I can read really fast? I think I write well though.
41. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?
Both whom I tagged!!!
42 how did you meet your spouse/significant other?
I feel like you like to be taken care of. From what I understand..,here is my analysis: you like certain types [who are] smarter or equal; stronger in terms of experience and intelligence, [they are] care-takers or at least seem promising...hence [the men you liked/love are] older. You like mature men than you...not maybe physically but mentally and emotionally.